Recruiting Solutions is seeking Production Associates for a reputable client in Lancaster, SC. These Skilled Machine Operators will follow written and/or verbal instruction issued by the Supervisor to set-up plant equipment correctly for operation, organize work to achieve daily production schedules with no errors or deficiencies, follow and adhere to all Standard Operating Procedures. Pay ranges from $17.00-18.00/hr.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity.
Benefits for the Production Associate:
- Set schedule with the potential for overtime
- Competitive pay and benefits upon hire
- 401k and PTO
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
Production Associate Responsibilities:
- Participate in daily meetings, understand instructions and responsibilities and organize the manufacturing steps required in the production of safe and effective quality products.
- Follow instructions as written on all documents related to production/packaging of safe and effective quality products, including but not limited to Batch Records, Inventory Sheets and Log Books.
- Follow SOPs related but not limited to equipment, products and processes.
- Transport raw materials weighing a minimum of 50lbs and use appropriate lifting techniques.
- Check and calculate raw material quantities as needed
- Perform set-up and adjustments to all manufacturing/packaging equipment to ensure equipment perform at peak efficiency, producing safe and effective quality product.
- Operate equipment and perform cleaning of it within the cGMP guidelines, appropriate SOPs and or specific instructions.
- Clean rooms and equipment according to standard operating procedures and perform basic maintenance duties.
Production Associate Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma/ GED
- Forklift Experience a plus
- At least 2-3 years of applicable experience
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.