Recruiting Solutions is seeking 2nd Shift Machine Operators for an automotive manufacturing company in Spartanburg, SC! This position offers 8 hour shift hours, a Mon – Fri schedule, and pay of $16 per hour. The ideal candidate has recent manufacturing experience and comfortable consistently lifting fuel tanks.
Machine Operator Benefits:
- 2nd shift available
- 8 hour shifts
- Monday – Saturday schedule
- Opportunity for Overtime
- Climate controlled environment!
Machine Operator Job Responsibilities:
- Operate multiple production machines throughout shift
- Assist with manufacturing fuel tanks
- Insure fuel tanks are correctly assembled
- Unload and load production into manufacturing trucks for shipping
- Guarantee the manufacturing lines stay stocked with product
- Other duties as assigned
Machine Operator Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in assembly or production
- Ability to bend, lift, and twist throughout shift
- Ability to lift parts up to 30 pounds consistently throughout the shift
- Comfortable doing a lot of walking
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.