Production Planner Supervisor
Recruiting Solutions is seeking Production Planner Supervisor for a full-time position in Columbia, SC. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity with a reputable company.
Duties of the Production Planner Supervisor
- Coordinate and execute scheduling and planning for all assigned product lines and parts
- Ensure production has necessary materials to meet production demand
- Complete daily reviews and plan for customer demands against production schedule
- Ensure production schedule is updated and communicated with internal stakeholders as changes occur
- Monitor supply and demand while communicating with production to implement action plans when necessary
- Analyze data to determine opportunities to decrease inventory and reduce costs
- Participate in weekly production meetings
Requirements for the Production Planner Supervisor
- ERP experience – minimum six years
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business, or related field
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong organization, communication, writing, and interpersonal skills
- Practical understanding of 5S and Lean Manufacturing
- General understanding of ISO and AS9100 principals
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.