Recruiting Solutions is currently hiring Textile Production Support Associates for a fulfillment company in Greenville, SC! This is a temporary-to-hire position offering full-time hours and professional growth within the organization. The starting pay is $12- $13 per hour based on experience. This person MUST have a keen eye for details.
Embroidery Machine Operator Benefits include:
- Opportunity for Overtime
- Temporary to permanent
- 8 Hour Shifts
- 1st and 3rd shift hours
Embroidery Machine Operator Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure all orders are processed within allotted time to meet delivery/pickup schedules
- Coordinate priority orders to the Production Lead in accordance with the overall FIFO goals
- Assist with maintaining records and paperwork related to embroidery orders
- Cut backing off of embroidered garment
- Trim any loose threads on an item
- Inspection for any damages on garments once embroidered
- Folding garments and putting in the appropriate bags
- Auditing order for quality assurance
Embroidery Machine Operator Requirements and Qualifications:
- Time management and attention to detail are essential.
- Ability to work with a diverse team from various backgrounds.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Analytical skills to interpret data from various sources
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.