Recruiting Solutions is currently hiring Assembly Line Production Workers for a manufacturing company in Spartanburg, SC! This is a temporary-to-hire position offering full-time hours and professional growth within the organization. The starting pay is $14 per hour.
Assembly Line Production Worker Benefits include:
- Opportunity for Overtime
- Temporary to permanent
- 8 – 10 Hour Shifts
- 1st and 2nd shift hours available
Assembly Line Production Worker Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure all orders are processed within allotted time to meet delivery/pickup schedules
- Assist with maintaining records and paperwork related to embroidery orders
- Unloading and loading production into trucks for shipping
- Guarantee the lines stay stocked with product
Assembly Line Production Worker Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to lift parts up to 40 pounds consistently throughout the shift
- Comfortable doing a lot of walking
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.