The RS Project Assistant will provide support to the firm’s call center operations relevant to UI needs. This employee will offer assistance that is both administrative, analytical and project management-related to the operations team.
- Review and monitor project management system throughout the day to ensure team members are in compliant statuses during peak call times.
- Manage schedule change requests and ensure related deadlines are met.
- Help to train and prepare employees to respond to customer questions and complaints and troubleshoot problems with services or products.
- Ensure agents understand and comply with all project objectives, performance standards, and policies.
- Answer employee questions regarding best practices or difficult conversations in a responsive and professional manner.
- Identify operational issues and suggest possible improvements.
- Prepare reports and analyze data to assist management as they determine project goals and deliverables.
- Work with supervisors and management team members to support employees and maximize performance.
- Assist with gathering data for monthly performance reviews and join these if requested.
- Assist with keeping training documents updated with new information.
- Take attendance during orientations to ensure all staff are present; contact any missing employees in a timely manner.
- Work with the recruiting team for upcoming orientations and determine which teams new employees will join.
· Manage the team roster to ensure tabs are updated timely and accurately each day.
· Administrative duties to include accurate and thorough ATS documentation, creating employee assignments, managing schedule adherence and general IT troubleshooting.
· Assist payroll with any time keeping discrepancies.
· Provide support to employees that have back office/payroll inquiries, new hire forms, and general questions.
· Prepare for participation on calibration calls with a focus on learning material in order to assist and teach others when needed.
· Respond quickly and appropriately to all client requests; to include “all hands on deck” situations.
· Assist with timely reporting needs to leadership.
- 4 year degree preferred, can be substituted with appropriate experience.
- Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of company products, policies, and services.
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Analytical, efficient, and close attention to detail.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations professionally.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.