Recruiting Solutions is hiring a Project Coordinator for a reputable company in Columbia, SC with a starting pay rate of $25/hr.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Participate in project design meetings and propose improvements if necessary
- Evaluate potential problems and technical hitches and develop solutions
- Plan and manage team goals, project schedules and new information
- Monitor current projects and coordinate all team members to keep workflow on track
- Maintain project-related paperwork by ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed and stored
- In coordination with the PMO, reviews project correspondence, prepares and reviews project proposals, memos, meeting minutes and emails
- Communicate with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Adhere to budget by monitoring expenses and implementing cost-saving measures
Project Coordinator Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field preferred.
- Scrum Master certification preferred but not required.
- Understanding of software development and infrastructure project lifecycles.
- Experience in managing project budgets.
- Project Management Software, Email, MS Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, Excel and JIRA/Confluence.
- Insurance related projects preferred
- Familiar with testing methodologies and tools
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.