Public Relations Coordinator
Recruiting Solutions is seeking a Public Relations Coordinator for a State Agency in Columbia, South Carolina! If you enjoy creating content in a fast pace environment, apply today!
Job Responsibilities of Public Relations Coordinator:
- Draft talking points and press releases
- Scheduling, writing and emailing of information to external stakeholders who are not claimants such as State Workforce Development Board, legislators and press.
- Ensuring messaging is consistent with work of social media, portal messaging, website information, etc.
- Draft quotes and statements
- Help facilitate media requests, scheduling, question gathering and coordinating responses.
- General writing and proofreading assistance. Some examples could include:
- Reports that go out from communications
- Website copy changes and updates
- Video scripts
- Help with upcoming Work Search campaign
- Perform company research to identify potential opportunities and identify the appropriate contacts within companies to grow prospect list
- Create and deliver weekly status reports
- Active high volume telephone and media contact within target markets
- Accurately input data into CRM, create dashboards and present reports that measure sales results
- Pro-active filtering and response to various social media and market campaigns inquiries
- Create and utilize a scoring process for inquiries and prospects to determine qualification
- Capture, record and report any competitive, market or industry business intelligence
Requirements and Qualifications of Public Relations Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications AND 1-2 years marketing related experience OR equivalent in education and/or industry experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Experienced with Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Adobe InDesign or other similar software products.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.