Recruiting Solutions is seeking Quality Engineers to join a reputable injection molding manufacturer in Greer, SC. The ideal candidate will have 3 years of experience as a Quality Engineer. This is a 3-4 month contract position!
Quality Engineer Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- 1st shift hours
- No weekends required!
Quality Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- Plans and conducts the analysis, inspection, design, test, and/or integration to assure the quality of the assigned product or component.
- Performs quality engineering reviews of design documentation for compliance with stated requirements, including vendor quality manuals and company quality records.
- The Quality Engineer is responsible for GMP, ISO, FDA compliance.
- Reviews all purchased products or components and provides input to the decision of whether to accept the product and future purchases from the vendor.
- Documents data obtained during all quality assurance activities, consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Develops new approaches to solve problems identified during quality assurance activities.
- Communicates significant issues or developments identified during quality assurance activities and provides recommended process improvements to management.
- Prepares reports to communicate involvement and results of quality assurance activities.
- Prepares and presents technical and program information to team members and management.
- Help establish and implement strong quality systems, internal auditing, supplier approval, tooling PM, facility PM program, calibration, training, and CAPA program.
- Uses SPC software to collect and evaluate process data for continual improvement.
- Performs and documents First Article/Protocol inspections for new, customer-supplied, and modified molds.
- Develops and executes procedures for product and equipment Process Validations (Installation Qualification – IQ, Operational Qualification – OQ, Performance Qualification – PQ) of new and customer-supplied molds.
Quality Engineer Requirements and Qualifications:
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3 to 5 years experience with in-process, final, and raw material inspection
- 3 to 5 years of experience in SPC with sampling, auditing, and reading blueprints.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 based Quality Management Systems (QMS).
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.