Recruiting Solutions is currently hiring Quality Inspectors for a manufacturing company in Spartanburg, SC! This position offers 3rd shift hours, a Mon – Fri schedule, and pay of $16 per hour. The ideal candidate has recent inspection experience and ability to train on 1st shift.
Quality Inspector Benefits include:
- 3rd shift hours (10pm to 6am)
- Monday – Friday schedule
- Opportunity for Overtime
- Great work environment
Quality Inspector Job Responsibilities:
- Inspect fuel tanks for any quality defects
- Assist with maintaining records and paperwork related to embroidery orders
- Insure parts meet quality standards
- Notate any visual or mechanical defects found during inspection
Quality Inspector Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in quality or inspection is preferred
- Ability to lift parts up to 15 pounds consistently throughout the shift
- Comfortable doing a lot of walking
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.