- Position Summary:
Responsible for the effective utilization of inspection equipment and systems to assure the quality manufacture of products.
- Essential Functions/Responsibilities:
- Working from blueprints, drawings, process documents, and using a wide variety of tools, gages, jigs, and measuring equipment, audits processes at various stages of manufacturing operations to assure customer receipt of a quality product.
- Operates and analyzes simple to moderately complex data from sophisticated measuring devices such as CMM, Laser gages and programmable measuring devices including Multi-axis and linear. Communicates analysis to manufacturing employees for continuous product improvement.
- Assists set up person and manufacturing operator as required to facilitate production and assure quality.
- Provides simple work instruction to manufacturing employees relative to: product quality requirements, measurement techniques, measuring equipment use and care, process control characteristics and frequency.
- Develops, analyzes and interprets SPC charts and data; takes necessary and appropriate action to return process into control, quarantines parts in question, in concert with established NPT procedures.
- Establishes and maintains a safe and healthful working environment in accordance with OSHA requirements.
- Prepares documentation of quality, prior to product movement, both inside the company and to customers for outside processing.
- Assures timely process audit feedback to manufacturing.
- Performs other simple to moderately complex tasks as may be requested to assure continuous quality improvements.
- Responsible for lot control.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Education/Experience Required:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years Quality experience
- Prefer ASQC certified inspector
- SPC, Gaging Techniques and Inspection Methods, PC Skills and applications software, FMEA’s, Gage R&R, Process Control Plans, Process Flow Charts, Machine Runoffs.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.