Recruiting Solutions is seeking On-site Recruiters for the Columbia, Greenville, and Florence, SC area. This candidate will provide administrative assistance to the HR Team including sourcing candidates, scheduling interviews and necessary screening appointments, generating required letters and documentation for prospective candidates, etc.
- Perform administrative recruiting task related to day-to-day operations and duties as assigned by HR Manager
- Correspond with candidates, hiring managers, and HR manager, including sending meeting requests through Outlook and/or the recruiting database system
- Manage online postings on company website and various job boards
- Maintaining and updating job descriptions for all internal and external
- Assisting with coordinating logistics for recruiting events, such as job fairs, open houses, and invitation-only events.
- Evaluate and screen resumes for qualified applicants by using ATS and other job boards
- Prepare onboarding documents including offer letters, background checks, drug test, etc.
- Support new employees once the offer has been accepted
- Knowledge of administrative and human resource activities
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, and Outlook), required
- Knowledge of Application Tracking Systems , UltiPro experience desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills must posses
- Ability to problem solve and take initiative.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.