Recruiting and Staffing Coordinator
Recruiting Solutions has an internal opening for a Recruiting and Staffing Coordinator to support our branch in Florence, SC. The primary purpose of this position is to manage current accounts, build client relationships and take ownership of full-life cycle recruiting.
What You’ll Do
- Recruit, screen, interview and select temporary/temp-hire employees to fill open positions with our current client companies
- Complete new hire and on-boarding paperwork with eligible candidates
- Conduct professional reference checks on candidates
- Conduct complete pre-screening requirements such as background checks and drug screens as required by client
- Employee management; Handle employee relation issues as necessary to include corrective action counseling
- Make quality placements at current and new clients
- Fill work orders in a timely, efficient manner
- Generate new orders through skill marketing and selling from the desk
- Develop strong client relationships to include development of relationships with new departments within existing clients
- Prospect new clients through recruiting or sales
- Provide clients with innovative solutions and be proactive in increasing market share
- Develop new ways of increasing employee and client satisfaction and retention
- Marketing responsibilities to include lead generation and brand awareness
- Actively participate in identifying and recommending areas for process improvements and increased efficiency.
- Enter required data in computer system
What Is Required
- 4 year degree – BA/BS or related business experience
- Staffing industry and/or human resources experience preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Computer literate in a MS Office environment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.