Recruiting Solutions has an internal opening for a Recruiting Assistant at our Greenville, SC location. The primary purpose of this position is to support the organizational goals of our recruiting staff while interacting directly with both internal and external clients, employees, and candidates. This is a highly visible position that requires exceptional communication and organizational skills. Eligible candidates will have experience recruiting in a manufacturing setting.
What You’ll Do
- Recruit, screen, interview, and select temporary/temp-hire employees to fill open positions with our manufacturing client companies
- The Recruiting Account Manager will take full ownership of accounts by completing full-cycle recruiting.
- Complete new hire and on-boarding paperwork with eligible candidates
- Conduct professional reference checks on candidates
- Conduct complete pre-screening requirements such as background checks and drug screens as required by the client
- Employee management; Handle employee relation issues as necessary to include corrective action counseling
- Make quality placements at current and new clients
- Fill work orders in a timely, efficient manner
- Generate new orders through skill marketing and selling from the desk
- Develop strong client relationships to include the development of relationships with new departments within existing clients
- Prospect new clients through recruiting or sales
- Provide clients with innovative solutions and be proactive in increasing market share
- Complete company visits to build and grow client relationships
- Participate in continuing education opportunities
What We’re Looking For
Sound like the perfect fit? You might be the right person if…
- You thrive in an environment with constant change and are someone who is easily adaptable.
- You possess a strong understanding or desire to learn the staffing industry, labor and employment laws.
- You love connecting with others and possess strong written/oral communication skills.
- You are an outgoing, adaptable individual that enjoys working with a diverse set of clients and candidates.
- You are goal-orientated, organized, and self-motivated.
What Is Required
- 4 year degree – BA/BS or related business experience
- Staffing industry and/or human resources experience preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skill
- Computer literate in an MS Office environment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.