Remote Revenue Cycle A/R Representative
Are you interested in remote work with a flexible schedule? The Virtual Business Office supports some of the largest hospitals in the country and is known as an award-winning extended business office. We are looking for talented and highly motivated revenue cycle professionals to join our A/R Follow-up and Denials Management team.
Why Join Us?
- Our team is fully remote with no plans to return to office and hiring across the southeast in NC, SC, GA, FL, AL, TX, KY, VA, and TN.
- You’ll support one of the largest professional services firms in the world, with access to cutting edge automation and AI technologies to enhance your workday experience
- A flexible schedule that allows you to enjoy a work-life balance. With core business hours from 9:00am-3:00pm EST, you have flexibility with clocking in and out, along with the ability to work half-days on Friday’s
- We hire you directly and offer a comprehensive employee benefits package to include major health coverage, 401k, PTO accrual, and more!
- Endless growth opportunities and continuous professional development
- Opportunity to participate in our “VIP” bonus structure for outstanding performance and “Real time Recognition” incentives
What you’ll do
- Utilize and apply industry knowledge to resolve new and aged accounts receivables by working various account types, including but not limited to: hospital and/or professional claims, governmental and/or non-governmental claims, denial claims, high priority accounts, high dollar accounts, reimbursements, credits, etc
- Communicate professionally (in all forms) with payer resources to include: websites/payer portals, e-mail, telephone, customer service departments, etc
- Seek resolution to problematic accounts and payment discrepancies
- Prepare appeal letters for technical denials by accessing specific payer appeal forms, submitting appropriate medical documentation, and tracking appeal resolution
- Identify denials trends, root cause, and A/R impact
- Maintain professional communication with clients and team members through various channels
- Consistently meet or exceed department standards and guidelines
- Adhere to the HIPAA privacy and security regulations
What you’ll need
- GED or High School Diploma
- 3+ years of experience in Medical Collections, back-end A/R, and claim review in which denial follow up was worked
- Experience in Hospital, Professional/Physician, and /or Third-Party billing and accounts receivable
- Epic, or relevant EMR system experience
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.