Revenue Cycle Manager
AR Manager | Responsibilities and Metrics
Are you looking for your next challenge? The Virtual Business Office Associates is the perfect balance of a diverse and growing workforce that still feels like home. If you are an A/R Specialist with experience working denied claims from beginning to end, come join our best in KLAS Extended Business Office today!
Hiring remotely from: FL, GA, TX, NC, SC, VA, KY, AL.
FLSA Status: Exempt
What’s in it for you:
- Add to your portfolio by joining our fast-paced, exciting, diverse and inclusive work environment
- Endless growth opportunities and continuous professional development
- You’ll support one of the largest professional services firms in the world, with access to cutting edge automation and AI technologies to enhance your workday experience
- A permanent position with our company that offers stability and growth opportunities
- A flexible schedule that allows you to enjoy a work life balance, and leave early on Friday’s
- Use the latest EMR systems and utilize full portal access for the insurance payers worked
- Comprehensive employee benefits
What you’ll do:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while updating appropriate leadership on project status
- Building solid and collaborative relationships with team members, foster a productive teamwork environment, leverage diverse views to encourage innovation and help develop and grow team members throughout the course of every engagement by providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback
- Communicating with external clients and internal staff in an organized and knowledgeable manner
- Leveraging project management and project facilitation skills, especially with leading and facilitating teams
- Managing multiple, complex projects with medium to large staff teams, as well as providing the necessary controls and timely completion for client service projects
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement
- Managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets and status updates
What you’ll need:
- Bachelors degree or higher in business related field
- 5+ years in a healthcare setting in a supervisory capacity for Accounts Receivable management
- Experience in Hospital, Professional/Physician, and /or Third-Party billing and accounts receivable
- Epic, or relevant EMR system experience
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.