Recruiting Solutions is seeking Skilled Robotics Welders for a tools for professional electricians manufacturer in the Wellford, SC area! This position offers 8hour shifts, temp to hire opportunity, and starting pay of $20 per hour. Come join a winning team who offers full benefits, 401k matching, and advancement opportunities once hired on. The ideal candidate has at least 1 year of robotic welding experience and ability to pass a welding test.
Robotic Welder Benefits:
- Day shift hours!
- 8 and 10 hour shifts
- Temp to hire after 600 hours!
- Advancement opportunities
- Climate controlled environment!
Robotic Welder Job Responsibilities:
- Rework and repair stainless steel parts
- Perform robotic welding on various metal and steel
- Adhere to policies, daily work place organization, and housekeeping
- Insure automotive parts pass quality checks
- Address and resolve issues efficiently and quickly
- Other duties as assigned
- Accurate and Efficient manual welding of parts and products according to blueprints using fixtures created for each specific item
- Practice attention to quality and efficiency in output of product
- Set up workstation by plugging in tools
- Submitting appropriate paperwork and cleaning up of workstation
Robotic Welder Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Experience or certification in Robotic welding
- Previous manufacturing experience is preferred but not required
- Basic math, reading, and writing skills
- Work well with a team and positive attitude
- Pass a welding test
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.