Sales Account Manager – PET Film
Recruiting Solutions is seeking a Sales Account Manager for a Direct Hire Opportunity with a World Leading Supplier of Polyester (PET) Film in Greer, South Carolina. This is a salaried sales position with a pay range of up to $90,000 per year, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401(k) with match, and more!
Sales Account Manager Benefits Included:
- Stability in a film sales role with an established salary, steady work environment with a world leading producer of polyester film.
- Opportunities to travel and work with diverse client base.
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) with a match
Sales Account Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and strengthen customer accounts and relationships in selected markets as assigned.
- Achieve and maintain specific sales goals to include volumes, pricing, and revenues for assigned customers and market area.
- Work aggressively to identify and secure new business and product opportunities consistent with the business strategy.
- Support and manage new and existing customer base through inventory control, handling of customer inquiries, customer complaints and other miscellaneous day-to-day business support functions.
- Make presentations to customers and markets as needed on the company organization, products, technical capabilities, service, and market trends.
- Research and analyze market trends to include end use applications, requirements, pricing, volume usage, competitive activity and provide recommendations based on findings to management on short and long-term direction.
- Develop and serve as a product and applications knowledge expert for assigned market area and provide general process and quality knowledge to internal and external resources.
- Provide information and conduct presentations on customers and market activities to company management teams when and as needed and requested.
- Lead and coordinate R&D, quality, and manufacturing process support as appropriate at assigned accounts.
Sales Account Manager Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Business background preferred.
- 2 – 5 years of experience in Industrial Sales or technically – oriented roles preferred
- Knowledge of PET film products, markets, and competing films is preferred.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills with the ability to aggressively promote products.
- Ability to work across functional groups at all levels of the organization.
- 50% Travel Required.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Effective Team Player
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.