Seasonal Call Center Representatives
Recruiting Solutions is seeking Bilingual Call Center Representative for a company in Taylors, South Carolina! We offer a competitive starting pay of $13.00 per hour as well as a range of benefits that you could be eligible for such as healthcare, dental, vision, disability and life insurance!
Bilingual Call Center Representatives Benefits included:
- This is a great summer job for those looking for something seasonal!
- Overtime is expected!
- M-F with no required weekends!
Bilingual Call Center Representatives Schedule:
1st Week: July 26 – 11:00am – 7:00pm
July 27 thru July 29 – 8:00am – 7:00pm
2nd Week: August 2 thru August 5 – 8:00am – 7:00pm
3rd Week: August 9 thru August 13 – 8:00am – 7:00pm
4th Week: August 16 thru August 20 – 6:00am – 7:00pm
5th Week: August 23 thru August 25 – 6:00am – 6:00pm
Bilingual Call Center Representatives Responsibilities:
- Communicate with parents in Spanish and/or English
- Call all parents of bus riders and alert them of their bus stop location, route number, and pick up and drop off times.
- Answer incoming calls, document the problems, and forward to the appropriate supervisor
- Provide exceptional customer service!
Bilingual Call Center Representatives Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must be bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Call center or Customer service related experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.