Senior Litigation Associate
Recruiting Solutions is seeking a Senior Litigation Associate (potential for Counsel or Partner role) for a Direct Hire Opportunity with a distinguished regional law firm located in Columbia, SC! This position offers a competitive starting salary, dependent on the candidate's experience and qualifications, as well as a range of benefits including a supportive work environment with comprehensive resources for its associates, bonus opportunity for additional hours logged above minimum, healthcare, vacation time, and more.
The firm is a super-regional law firm structured around high-performing practice groups rather than cities. With locations across the Southeast U.S. and in Washington D.C., the firm serves a broad range of clients including industry leaders in healthcare, telecommunications, banking, energy, and more.
Senior Litigation Associate Benefits Included:
- Healthcare plan
- Vacation time
- Access to training programs, technology, in-house marketing, and business development teams
- Bonus opportunities for additional hours logged
Senior Litigation Associate Responsibilities:
- Provide comprehensive legal services as a member of litigation team, managing cases from beginning to end for trials.
- Collaborate effectively within the firm's practice groups.
- Log a minimum of 1850 hours per year, with a bonus opportunity for additional hours logged.
- Travel as necessary with role, with expectations for travel monthly.
Senior Litigation Associate Requirements and Qualifications:
- 5 to 12 years of litigation experience, preferably with a focus on commercial litigation or defense in insurance and personal injury cases.
- Must be licensed to practice law in the state of South Carolina and have completed Rule 403 requirements.
- Previous judicial clerkship experience is preferred but not required.
- Strong commitment to a collaborative work environment, with access to exceptional resources including training programs, technology, in-house marketing, and business development teams.
- This is an in-office role based in Columbia, SC, with expectations for monthly travel.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.