Senior Supply Chain Analyst
Recruiting Solutions has an immediate direct hire need for a Supply Chain Analyst for a well-known Pharmaceutical Company in Anderson, SC. This candidate will have Supply Chain experience along with expert knowledge in Excel.
Supply Chain Analyst Responsibilities:
- Analyze logistics and warehouse cost for risks and opportunities
- Prepare and research data for budgets, forecast, and strategic planning
- Prepare and update KPI reporting to be viewed by senior management for distribution and warehouse needs
- Analyze and review data for all aspects of the warehouse which include; pick rates, travel paths, sortation speeds, inventory accuracy, and downtime.
- Present and participate in company meetings
- Input data into excel and other required database systems
- Collect baseline data for modeling
- Thoroughly explain and interpret findings to other departments and leadership
Supply Chain Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain, Finance, or related field
- 3+ years’ experience within supply chain
- Expert experience in Excel and other Office Suite programs
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.