Senior Supply Chain Planner
Recruiting Solutions is seeking a Senior Supply Chain Planner for a Corporate Automotive Office in Greenville, SC. This position offers a hybrid schedule, 1st shift business hours, & a starting pay of $20/hr. This role is responsible for managing customer forecasts, inventory, and providing excellent customer service.
Senior Supply Chain Benefits:
- Hybrid schedule
- 1st shift hours
- Temporary ongoing role with the chance to get hired on
- Positive company culture
Senior Supply Chain Job Responsibilities:
- Generate a demand plan at an item/ship level using all data (order book, business plan, EDI)
- Complete data for monthly consensus meetings with Sales and Marketing
- Update and analyze company metrics including forecast accuracy, sales performance
- Customer order entry and purchase order verification
- Manage Phase In/ Out of parts
- Complete costs and GPM analyses required
- Maintains inventory to budgeted levels
Senior Supply Chain Job Requirements:
- HS or AS degree with 5+ years experience
- Experience with ERP systems, Oracle preferred
- Experience with Oracle 11i MRP Inventory and Purchasing Modules
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.