Sewing Machine Operator
Recruiting Solutions is immediately hiring a Sewing Machine Operator for a reputable company in Charlotte, NC. This is an excellent full-time opportunity on 1st shift. The hours are 7:00am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday. Do you have manufacturing or industrial sewing experience? If so, apply with us today! Hiring Now!
Responsibilities of the Sewing Machine Operator:
- Sew, layout, and cut fabrics.
- Position cloth under needles using match marks on fabric to guide material.
- Fold or stretch edges or lengths of items while sewing in order to facilitate forming specified sections
- Perform troubleshooting and basic machine maintenance
- Perform other duties as required by the department
Sewing Machine Operator Job Requirements:
- Detailed oriented
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable working in a non-climate controlled environment
- Sewing machine experience and surging experience required
- GED/ High School Diploma
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.