Recruiting Solutions is seeking a Solder Technician for a manufacturing company in Simpsonville, SC! You will be building printed circuit boards, troubleshooting, repairing, and reworking PCBs. The position is on first shift, Monday – Thursday from 7am – 4:15pm and Friday from 7am – noon. Ranging in pay from $15-17 per hour based on experience.
Solder Technician Benefits:
- Temp to hire opportunity based on performance and attendance
- Pay increase and benefits offered once hired on
Solder Technician Responsibilities:
- Build Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs)
- Rework boards
- Related troubleshooting, repair, and reworking of PCBs
- Additional responsibilities that might come up
Solder Technician Qualifications:
- Computer skills
- Soldering experience with multiple components (not wood soldering)
- Knowledge of electronic circuitry a plus
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.