Sr. Loan Processor
Recruiting Solutions is seeking a Senior Loan Processor for a 6 month contract to hire with a reputable finance client in Columbia, South Carolina! We offer a competitive starting pay of $16 – $24 per hour as well as a range of benefits that you could be eligible for such as healthcare, dental, vision, disability and life insurance!
- Weekly pay as a Recruiting Solutions employee
- Opportunity to work with a reputable banking company
- Excellent schedule (M-F, 8-5) with occasional OT!
- Contract to hire possibility!
Senior Loan Processor Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage specialized work efficiently, with confidence and competence
- Provide quality customer service
- Obtain necessary documentation for underwriting the loan file
- Order third party documentation
- Communicate directly with the customer and/or loan officer in a professional and effective manner
- Provide proper disclosure as required by local, state, and federal regulations.
Senior Loan Processor Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 5-6 years' experience in residential mortgage processing including recent processing experience
- Experience completing TRID disclosures or FNMA required
- Knowledge of RESPA guidelines.
- General knowledge of all mortgage and consumer lending practices and regulations.
- Understanding of Regulation Z and Regulation B requirements, as well as loan documents.
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Superior organizational skills and possess the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.