We are seeking a Staffing Coordinator to join our team at our Florence location. The primary objective of this role is to support the organizational goals of our recruiting staff, while interacting directly with both internal and external clients, employees, and candidates. This is a highly visible position that requires exceptional communication and organizational skills. If you have an interest in recruiting and/or Human Resources (HR) this is a great opportunity to expand on your skillset and grow your knowledge!
Recruiting Solutions has an internal opening for a Recruiting and Staffing Coordinator at our Camden, SC location. The primary purpose of this position is to manage current accounts, build client relationships and take ownership of full-life cycle recruiting.
What You’ll Do
- Recruit, screen, interview and select temporary/temp-hire employees to fill open positions with our current client companies
- Complete new hire and on-boarding paperwork with eligible candidates
- Conduct professional reference checks on candidates
- Conduct complete pre-screening requirements such as background checks and drug screens as required by client
- Employee management; Handle employee relation issues as necessary to include corrective action counseling
- Make quality placements at current and new clients
- Fill work orders in a timely, efficient manner
- Generate new orders through skill marketing and selling from the desk
- Develop strong client relationships to include development of relationships with new departments within existing clients
- Prospect new clients through recruiting or sales
- Provide clients with innovative solutions and be proactive in increasing market share
- Develop new ways of increasing employee and client satisfaction and retention
- Marketing responsibilities to include lead generation and brand awareness
- Actively participate in identifying and recommending areas for process improvements and increased efficiency.
- Enter required data in computer system
- Attend office meetings and scheduled events
- Participate in continuing education opportunities
- Possess a cooperative and positive attitude toward clients, management and co-workers
- Respond promptly, politely and professionally to clients, both external and internal and work diligently to be a valued team player
- Accept change with a positive attitude
- Perform other duties as assigned
What We’re Looking For
Sound like the perfect fit? You might be the right person if…
- You thrive in an environment with constant change and are someone who is easily adaptable.
- You possess a strong understanding or desire to learn the staffing industry, labor and employment laws.
- You love connecting with others and possess strong written/oral communication skills.
- You are an outgoing, adaptable individual that enjoys working with a diverse set of clients and candidates.
- You are goal-orientated, organized, and self-motivated.
What Is Required
- 4 year degree – BA/BS or related business experience
- Staffing industry and/or human resources experience preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Computer literate in a MS Office environment
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
Recruiting Solutions is a staffing and recruitment firm offering a full range of employer services, including human resources management and contingent workforce management. Recruiting Solutions is proud to offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and 401K options with a company match investment. We provide a generous paid time off package and encourage flexibility to promote a healthy work life balance. Over the past four consecutive years we have been honored with the ‘Best Place to Work in South Carolina’ designation. At Recruiting Solutions we take pride in our collaborative and innovative culture, which encourages strong relationships amongst our team members!
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.