Structure Manufacturing Engineering Analyst
Recruiting Solutions is seeking a Structure Manufacturing Engineering Analyst from in and around Charleston, SC, scheduling interviews with the hiring team as they visit the area for an automotive manufacturer making a $1.7 billion dollar investment in their Spartanburg, SC facility for EV and battery production. This position offers a unique opportunity to actively support the implementation and start-up phase of an innovative battery plant dedicated to the automotive industry, offering a competitive pay range of up to $110,880 based on experience as well as a range of comprehensive benefits from the employer including relocation support, healthcare, dental, vision, 401K with company matching, PTO, and more!
Structure Manufacturing Engineering Analyst Benefits included:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- On-Site Associate Family Pharmacy and Health Center
- Relocation Package & Net Lump Sum Payment up to $7500
- Prescription Program
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Income Account
- 401(k) Company Matching
- Retiree Medical Coverage and Vehicle Program
- Wellness: Personal Support Services, Wellbeing Rewards, Telemedicine, Condition Management, Financial Counseling
- Voluntary Plans: Off-the Job Accident Insurance, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Supplemental Life Insurance
- Work & Life Benefits: Group Legal, Identity Theft Monitoring, Home & Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Student Loan Programs
- Paid Vacation and Holidays- schedule non-production time off plus 15 paid holidays!
- Opportunity to play vital role as a valued team member in bringing cutting-edge facility to life and shaping its success from the ground up.
- International travel opportunity in visiting additional company locations for professional development and collaboration.
Structure Manufacturing Engineering Analyst Job Responsibilities:
Key Objectives: Collaborates and implements all structure requirements for the battery plant project implementation, installation, start-up and acceptance, as well as provides engineering support of new installations and optimization measures of the structure and equipment technology. Provides project management and/or support for battery plant engineering projects, including equipment connections (MEP, robotics, lift assists, etc..) and structural (conveyors, mezzanines, civil, etc.).Identifies, analyzes, and drives resolution of process and series production problems.
- Maintains project evaluations by identifying/capturing gaps, dependencies, resources, risk and financial impacts.
- Coordinates, procures, implements and/or provides technical support for new equipment installation and investment projects (new model, structure, and plant small projects).
- Supports contractor activities in engineering, installing, commissioning, documentation, and sign-off of new equipment projects.
- Provides cost estimate (invest, budget), technical specification and request for quotes.
- Maintains project cost targets and budget forecasts.
- Supports medium/large projects and/or self-initiates projects for continuous improvement relating to structure and/or process.
- Participates in cross-functional project teams supporting activities related to the structure of the battery plant
- Provides specialized equipment and structure technical guidance to production and planning teams.
- Uses SAP to manage financials on structure projects.
- Supports battery plant targets and goals: production, quality, safety, cost, associate, and citizenship.
- Accounts for project costs, cash flows, schedules, and quality of company construction projects while ensuring achievement of the battery plant’s SOP.
- Obtains and shares best practice solutions within company network.
- Understands and models VPS (Value Added Production System) Principles and concepts of Standard Work and Problem Solving.
- Adheres to 5S and Safety Standards and Principles.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Structure Manufacturing Engineering Analyst Requirements and Qualifications:
- BS degree in engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering preferred) or STEM related field OR the equivalent of 4 years of experience in the autmotive industry.
- MS Degree in STEM (preferred)
- 2 years of experience in an engineering environment (automotive process or automotive preferred).
- 1+ years of structure project implementation, project steering/leadership & support experience.
- 1+ years of experience of managing projects including experience with structural modification measures in several equipment and/or controls projects.
- As applicable per company training guidelines
Licenses and Certifications
- As applicable per company guidelines
- Lockout/Tag out preferred
- Must have a valid passport.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- 2+ years evaluation, organization, multi-tasking, and presentation skills.
- 2+ years verbal and written communication skills.
- 2+ years computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project Out task, etc.).
- 2+ years German language (preferred).
- 2+ years ability to interpret technical drawings and specifications.
- 2+ years knowledge of organizational processes (budgeting, resource management).
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.