Recruiting Solutions is seeking a System Administrator for a Direct Hire role with an Electrical Utility Provider in Laurens, South Carolina! This role offers competitive pay range of $70,000 to $75,000 as well as a range of benefits that you could be eligible for, such as medical, dental, pension, 401K, PTO and more! The System Administrator will be responsible for maintaining and repairing firewalls, network routers, communication systems, and equipment. They also design and manage security systems, backup data, and ensure disaster recovery readiness.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Pension Plan
- 401K Plan
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Cancer Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Business/Travel/Accident Insurance
- Opportunity to advance with a growing company
System Administrator Job Responsibilities:
- Install, maintain, and monitor the Wide Area Network.
- Support and maintain Automated Metering and Load Control infrastructure.
- Direct functions related to computer systems, networks, and office equipment.
- Provide desktop application support.
- Develop and update the network infrastructure.
- Perform equipment inspections and provide feedback for improvement.
- Provide IT equipment and software support.
- Assist with project planning and coordination.
- Maintain compliance with corporate policies and safety programs.
- Remain on call to assist with outages.
- Maintain a working knowledge of WAN, LAN, and SCADA systems.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Coordinate operations and activities based on data analysis.
System Administrator Requirements and Qualifications:
- Associate's Degree in Information Technology with experience is required; Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems and equivalent combination of education and experience is desirable.
- Five to seven years of experience in computer technology or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in local and wide area network design and management, server and PC operating system installation, configuration and management, office automation software usage, computer hardware installation, configuration and repair, server and network security systems, firewalls, and backup systems.
- Familiarity with LAN/WAN Configuration, Microsoft SQL Server, VPN, Mobile Devices, Card Reader Security Systems, Exchange Server Administration, and Intranet/internet installation and maintenance.
- Preferred certifications include Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSE), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Microsoft Windows PC OS (MCDST, MCP), CompTIA A+ hardware certification, CompTIA Network+ certification, and VMware Certified Professional (VCP).
- Strong communication skills required.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.