Tax Manager | Private Client
Recruiting Solutions is seeking a Tax Manager | Private Client for a Direct Hire opportunity with an Accounting Firm in Asheville, NC! This position offers a competitive salary as well as a range of benefits that you could be eligible for such as medical, dental, vision, flexible paid time off, and 401K with match.
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, flexible paid time off, 401K with match
- Opportunity to work with a top 10 accounting firm
Tax Manager | Private Client Job Responsibilities:
- Providing tax compliance and tax advisory services to individuals, closely held flow through entities, trusts, and estates with an emphasis on sophisticated tax matters
- Helping in developing, building, and managing client relationships
- Assisting in managing, developing, and coaching professional tax staff
- Reviewing returns prepared by tax associates and seniors
- Effectively delegating responsibilities to others and monitoring efforts of engagement teams and their growth and development
- Proficiently using technology tools in regular assignments and demonstrating a commitment to improving work processes through the use of technology
- Successfully researching complex tax issues, applying findings to projects, and clearly communicating those findings in writing
Tax Manager | Private Client Requirements and Qualifications:
- 5 – 8 years of related experience in public accounting, law firm or trust department
- Bachelor's or graduate degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- CPA license
- Experience managing staff and multiple client engagements
- Dedication to client service
- An ability to maintain functional expertise and understanding of a client's business or family structure, which is essential to addressing client concerns and challenges
- Excellent supervisory and time management skills
- The ability to exhibit effective communication and listening skills to enhance problem-solving for our clients, team, and operational performance
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.