Tax Senior Associate | Real Estate (Greenville SC)
Recruiting Solutions is seeking a Tax Senior Associate | Real Estate for a Direct Hire opportunity with an Accounting Firm in Greenville, SC! This position offers a competitive salary as well as a range of benefits that you could be eligible for such as medical, dental, vision, flexible paid time off, and 401K with match.
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, flexible paid time off, 401K with match
- Opportunity to work with a top 10 accounting firm
Tax Senior Associate | Real Estate Job Responsibilities:
- Assist clients with finance, accounting and strategic needs including tax planning, compliance management, operational decision-making, organizational ownership transactions and other practical financial matters.
- Provides tax preparation services to high net worth individuals and complex real estate returns
- Conduct tax research
- Keep informed of current tax developments and effectively apply tax knowledge/research to a specific client's situations
- Advise clients and be responsible for delivering high quality tax service and advice, including analyzing business processes and identifying ways to automate processes and/or implement improved processes
- Candidates should be growth-motivated with the objectives to grow his/her practice with compliance and consulting service
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to interact effectively at all levels
Tax Senior Associate | Real Estate Requirements and Qualifications:
- BA or BS in Accounting or related field required, Masters Degree preferred
- 3+ in public accounting or corporate experience in a tax environment preferred
- CPA certification or candidate preferred
- Strong skills in research and writing required
- Thorough working knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Proficient verbal and written English communication skills; ability to communicate effectively required
- Strong skills in tax research and writing preferred
- Professional demeanor towards duties and responsibilities, particularly with regard to independence, professional ethics, and the exercise of professional judgment required
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.