Recruiting Solutions is a staffing and recruitment firm offering a full range of employer services, including human resources management and contingent workforce management. Recruiting Solutions is proud to offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and 401K options with a company match investment. We provide a generous paid time off package and encourage flexibility to promote a healthy work life balance. Over the past four consecutive years we have been honored with the ‘Best Place to Work in South Carolina’ designation. At Recruiting Solutions we take pride in our collaborative and innovative culture, which encourages strong relationships amongst our team members!
We are seeking a Technical Recruiter to join our team at our Greenville location. The primary objective of this role is to support the organizational goals of our recruiting staff, while interacting directly with both internal and external clients, employees, and candidates. This is a highly visible position that requires exceptional communication and organizational skills. If you have an interest in recruiting and/or Human Resources (HR) this is a great opportunity to expand on your skillset and grow your knowledge!
Technical Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Recruit, screen, interview, select and source technical professionals.
- Utilize diverse talent portals in order to source local and out-of-area candidates.
- Evaluate resumes to understand a candidate’s technical experience.
- Develop creative recruitment strategies that reach talent possessing appropriate skill sets.
- Perform in-depth sourcing of passive candidates to ensure a healthy candidate pipeline.
- Conduct screening and lead interviews with a focus on both soft and hard skills related to potential open positions.
- Maintain professional and courteous communication with prospective candidates and clients that foster long-term relationships.
- Perform professional reference checks and employment verifications on potential employees.
- Drive placements by working with clients to learn requirements and make a match beneficial to all parties involved.
- Utilize a consultative approach to evaluate candidate KSA’s for successful placements.
- Consistently meet required interview and placement goals and enter all required data into computer system.
- Negotiate salaries, total compensation, etc.
- Stay abreast of market trends in order to understand the technologies that clients are using and looking for in their talent acquisition.
- Work with the business development team to plan and execute goals relevant to current and future clients.
- Contribute to lead generation and market awareness for the IT brand, contributing to sales impact and creating opportunity for both the individual and the team.
- Participate in weekly meetings; communicate status of positions and client information to management and additional team members.
- Understand metrics which are significant to individual recruiters in addition to how they relate to team goals relevant to both production and quality.
- Manage client and candidate satisfaction within the IT division as a whole.
- Represent Recruiting Solutions in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Success Factors of a Technical Recruiter:
Sound like the perfect fit? You might be the right person if…
- You thrive in an environment with constant change and are someone who is easily adaptable.
- You possess a strong understanding or desire to learn the staffing industry, labor and employment laws.
- You love connecting with others and possess strong written/oral communication skills.
- You are an outgoing, adaptable individual that enjoys working with a diverse set of clients and candidates.
- You are goal-orientated, organized, and self-motivated.
Technical Recruiter Requirements:
- 4 year degree – BA/BS or related business experience.
- Staffing industry and/or Human Resources (HR) experience preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Possess good understanding of current technologies.
- Strong analytical and technical aptitude.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.