Recruiting Solutions has an internal opening for a Technical Recruiter. This position is 100% remote. The Technical Recruiter is responsible for managing the full life cycle recruiting process within different markets company-wide for potential and existing clients. This position is responsible for sourcing, screening, and placing qualified applicants within our technical and healthcare divisions. The right candidate will be able to effectively source all over the nation as well as leverage diverse recruiting techniques to ensure corporate hiring needs are met.
Why work for RS?
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits
- 401K options with a company match investment
- Generous PTO package
- ‘Best Place to Work in South Carolina’ designation for six consecutive years
- Recruit, screen, interview, select and source technical and managerial professionals
- Utilize different talent portals, job boards, social media, and professional networking sites in order to source local and out-of-area candidates
- Evaluate resumes to assess a candidate’s relevant experience
- Develop creative and proactive recruitment strategies based on pipeline requests and current active orders
- Perform in-depth sourcing of passive candidates to ensure a healthy candidate pipeline
- Conduct screening calls and lead interviews with a focus on both soft and hard skills related to open positions
- Maintain professional and courteous communication with prospective candidates and interviewers that foster long-term relationships
- Perform professional reference checks and employment verifications on prospective employees
- Drive placements by working with stakeholders to learn requirements and make the best selection beneficial to all parties involved
- Utilize a consultative approach to evaluate candidate KSA’s for successful placements
- Consistently meet required interview and placement goals and enter all required data into computer system(s)
- Effectively negotiate salaries and total compensation package in a manner that meets budgeting needs as well as HR compliant pay scales
- Strategically prioritize focus on positions and share relevant talent with stakeholders outside of open orders
- Stay abreast of market trends in order to understand the technologies needed for successful talent acquisition
- Participate in weekly meetings; communicate status of positions and client information to management and additional team members
- Understand metrics which are significant to individual recruiters in addition to how they relate to team goals relevant to both production and quality
- Represent Recruiting Solutions in a positive and professional manner at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree required or higher education
- Recruiting and/or HR experience preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability and experience to articulate complex, in-depth concepts along with exceptional presentation, negotiation and closing skills
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.