Recruiting Solutions is seeking Auto Body Technician for a Local Manufacturing Company in Simpsonville, South Carolina! We offer a competitive starting pay of $16.50 – $19 per hour as well as a range of benefits that you could be eligible for.
Auto Body Technician Benefits included:
- 1st shift hours
- On-the-job training with a mentor
- Monday – Thursday Schedule
- Opportunity for overtime
- Technician will inspect panels to be painted for proper body repair, prepping and/or masking and notify the manager when imperfections are found before applying any refinish coatings.
- Automotive Tire Tech documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and the location of units.
- Automotive Tire Tech prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
- Automotive Tire Tech mount tires onto wheels for Production and/or Accessory Sales use.
- Automotive Tire Tech maintains material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections; making operator repairs.
Tire Technician Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have HS Diploma or Certificate of Completion (GED)
- Minimum of 1-year work-related experience in the automotive industry.
- Must be able to stand and walk for most of the day, crawl, bend, reach, crouch, squat, and maintain a fast work pace.
- Basic reading skills and can follow directions.
- Regularly lift up to 50 pounds.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.