Title: Tooling Technician
Pay: $18 – $26hr
Shift: 7pm – 7am,
Location: Greenville, SC
Job Type: Direct Hire
Recruiting Solutions is seeking Tooling Technicians for an automotive plastics manufacturer in Greenville, South Carolina! The ideal candidate has 2 to 5 years of injection molding experience with the ability to operate and program CNC equipment.
Tooling Technician Benefits included:
- Competitive benefits package including health, vision and dental.
- $1.00 shift differential for night shift.
- Stable company offering long-term stability.
- Great opportunity for advancement in the company.
Tooling Technician Job Responsibilities:
Tooling Technician Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Associates Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial or Plastics Technology and/or equivalent automotive plastic injection molding experience.
- 2 to 5 years of injection molding experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend basic engineering blueprints, tooling prints and specifications.
- Strong math skills with the ability to operate and interpret data from measuring equipment (micrometers, calipers, etc.).
- Familiar with the safe operation of machine shop equipment.
- Good skill level for operation, function and programming of machine shop equipment such as CNC milling, EDM, turning, grinding and welding.
- Electrical knowledge relative to sensors, switches and hot runner systems.
- Ability to diagnose and repair cooling system problems.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.