Recruiting Solutions is seeking a Composite Technician for an aircraft maintenance company in Duncan,SC. This candidate will meet the follow requirements listed below. These positions are on 2nd shift and the starting pay is $18/hr. If you are looking for a place to grow with long-term and great family friendly environment, apply today!
SUMMARY OF JOB:Primarily responsible for composite repair operations including cleaning, quoting, screen / composite repair, coating, final assembly and other activity required to support repair activity with the authority to carry out all assigned tasks
Composite Tech Benefits:
- 2nd shift hours
- Temp to hire opportunity/ grow within company
- Organized family-friendly environement
- Climate controlled
Composite Tech Responsibilities:
- Works under the direction of the lead technician and/or Production Coordinator
- Works with Engineers, production personal, and others to resolve problems
- Supports and participates in HS&E activities within the organization
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned to support overall shop functions
- Knowledge of basic data entry and/or word processing
- Knowledge of machine shop theory, shop mathematics and measurement equipment
- Ability to read blue prints and job specific routers.
- Ability to conduct proper part preparation including cleaning of parts
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations associated with repair work scopes
Composite Technician Requirments and Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 – 4 years experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.