Recruiting Solutions is currently a Warehouse Associates to start immediately for a reputable Industrial client located in Columbia, SC. This temp-to-hire position offers the opportunity to earn overtime and positions start at a minimum of $17/hour.
Benefits for Warehouse Associates
- Set, consistent 1st shift schedule
- Climate controlled work environment
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
Warehouse Associate Responsibilities:
- Responsible for receiving and verifying incoming shipments, evaluates received inventory for accuracy
- Completes stock inventory and ensures accuracy by reviewing purchase documentation
- Responsible for conducting cycle counts
- Prepares orders for shipment by verifying accuracy and packing materials
Warehouse / Manufacturing Associate Requirements:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Stable warehouse experience is required
- Ability to operate in high speed and fast-paced and safe environment
- Able to follow instructions as directed by the supervisor
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.