A local manufacturer in Duncan, SC is looking for candidates with construction and warehouse experience. The company works on 8 hour shifts, 9:00am-5:30pm Monday – Friday. Must be flexible to work some overtime when needed. This is currently a six month project but there is potential for it to turn into a full time role. The pay is starting at $17 per hour.
Dock Associate Job Benefits:
- 1st shift hours!
- Climate controlled environment
- On-site training
- Potential overtime
Dock Associate Job Responsibilities:
- Use hand and power tools to assembly pallets and crates around machines
- Use problem solving skills to best assembly crates
- Work in the stock room picking parts and stocking items when not working on crates
Dock Associate Job Requirements:
- Basic math and hand tool knowledge
- Carpentry or construction background is preferred
- Detail oriented
- Flexible to work overtime when needed
- Forklift experience is a plus
- Some heavy lifting required
- Must have GED or High School Diploma
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.