Recruiting Solutions is looking to fill several Warehouse Packers positions with a local manufacturing company! The Warehouse Packers are responsible for operating and maintaining the equipment and support of the overall department’s performance goals. Positions start at $13 an hour and are 12 hour shifts.
Job Responsibilities for Warehouse Packers:
- Ensure daily production goals are accomplished, complete daily production log and attend daily production meetings as required
- Prepare and setup the packaging line for each batch run according to the production order
- Monitor the packaging line and support equipment during batch packaging
- Perform process monitoring of the equipment
- Ensure the packaging line has been properly cleaned
Requirements and Qualifications for Warehouse Packers:
- Ability to establish priorities and meet quality expectations with minimal supervision in a production environment
- Ability to operate in a team-oriented working environment
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.