Weekend Shift Machine Operator
Recruiting Solutions is immediately hiring IMMEDIATELY for 12 hour Weekend Shift Machine Operators for an International Pharmaceutical company in Greenville, SC! Come join a winning team who specializes in manufacturing and distributing vitamins. This position offers 10- and 12-hour Night Shifts. This is a temp to hire opportunity, and a starting at $17.00/hr!
The ideal candidate has at least 1 year of previous manufacturing experience and the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
We offer set schedules and performance-based pay increases. Apply today to learn more!
12 hour Weekend Shift Machine Operators Benefits:
- $500 Sign on Bonus!!
- 12 hour shifts on Weekends
- Temp to hire opportunity
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Climate Controlled facility
12 hour Weekend Shift Machine Operators Responsibilities:
- Production Associate assists with the manufacturing of vitamins
- Production Associate performs quality inspections of raw and finished material
- Material Handler maintains a clean and safe production area and adheres to all PPE requirements
- Production Associate utilizes material handling equipment to stage & move material to appropriate location
- Production Associate lifts, pushes & pulls up to 50lbs.
- Production Associate does other tasks as assigned
12 hour Weekend Shift Machine Operators Requirements:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or production setting
- Ability to bend, lift, and twist throughout shift
- Ability to meet production goals
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Work well with a team
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.