CNC Setup Machinist
Recruiting Solutions is seeking a CNC Setup Machinist for a 1st Shift Direct Hire Opportunity for a manufacturer providing solutions for electrical interfacing with heavy equipment in Greenville SC. This position offers a competitive pay range of $22 to $25 per hour well as a range of benefits that you could be eligible for such as healthcare, dental, vision, 401K, and tuition reimbursement.
CNC Setup Machinist Benefits included:
- First shift hours
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
CNC Setup Machinist Job Responsibilities:
- Select and install tooling according to specifications and operation.
- Extensive use of blueprints, process plans, program sheets, holding fixture location diagrams, etc. to set-up and prepare machine for operation.
- Use precision measuring instruments to setup machine and check machined items.
- Use standard machine tools including, but not limited to, drill press and a variety of hand, electric, etc. tools
- Make programming or tooling adjustments.
- Load work program.
- Load and unload parts in machine
- Run jobs and obtain first piece approval.
- Other duties as required.
CNC Setup Machinist Requirements and Qualifications:
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or certification from two-year College or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience; or 3 years of experience setting up and operating CNC lathe or mill
- Working knowledge of G&M code
- HAAS or DOOSAN experience preferred
- Be able to read a tape measure
- Be able to convert metric and English units
- Be able to read and understand blueprints and assembly drawings
- Be able to use calipers, micrometers and height gage
- Knowledge of GD&T preferred
- Comply with all safety procedures, postings and protocols
- May be required to perform additional tasks as assigned.
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.